Thursday, May 6, 2010

My World Cup game schedule

Hey guys,

I thought I'd do a little update. Here are the games I'm going to be going to in South Africa:

June 17th: Argentina/Korea - Joburg 1:30 pm
June 18th: Slovenia/USA - Joburg 4:00 pm
June 20th: Ivory Coast/Brazil - Joburg 8:30pm
June 22nd: Nigeria/Korea - Durban 8:30 pm
June 23rd: Slovenia/England - Port Elizabeth 4:00 pm
June 24th: Paraguay/NZ - Polokwane 4:00 pm
June 26th: 2nd round 1A vs. 2B - Port Elizabeth 4:00 pm

The June 24th game is probably off my schedule. A flight to Polokwane is way too expensive ($500) and just to watch Paraguay/NZ... I love the Kiwis, but not that much I guess. I've put the ticket up for resale, but I doubt it will get sold, as there are still tons of tickets available for that game. What might end up happening is that I give the ticket away to a "ticket fund", which will be used to give to underprivileged children and such. So at least my ticket won't go to waste and would be going to a good cause! Enjoy the Kiwis on me. :)

I've been busy booking up hostels in the three cities I will be based in. They're obviously in high demand, so the search continues for them. Next time, I'll give a preview of the matches I'll be watching.

1 comment:

  1. Nice so on the 17th of June, you can watch my country whoop the shit out of Korea....awesome awesome, have fun with that, and take in the greatness of Messi because everyone in this world should be given a chance to watch Messi live....you're living the dream man, have fun...

    ReplyDelete