Thursday, June 17, 2010

Argentina vs. South Korea

Well what can I say, I was a little disappointed at the result, but the atmosphere and fans were amazing. It was a great experience overall.

All the Argentina fans were real classy, and I took tons of pics.

Where does this leave South Korea's chances of qualifying? It all comes down to their final match vs. Nigeria in Durban. With Greece winning today, that puts Argentina on 6 points, Greece and Korea tied at 3 (with the tiebreaker being even at this point. More details at: http://fredericiana.com/2010/06/16/fifa-world-cup-tie-breaker-rules/

Nigeria still has a shot if they beat Korea by more than one goal, and if Argentina beats Greece.

Next match up, Slovenia/USA. I have a nice surprise for the USA fans: A Sidney Crosby jersey, reminding them who PWNS at hockey, and I'll also be wearing a Canadian flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment